Even the best managers can struggle with difficult employee situations. This session will prepare supervisors to develop their leadership style, handle conflict, promote effective communication, establish a strong team dynamic and identify and address common dysfunctions of a team. Participants will leave with tools and techniques to increase confidence and skills in supervision, including:
- identifying employee communication styles-and how to manage each style
- addressing problem workplace behavior and difficult employee situations
- overcoming dysfunctions of a team and fostering teamwork
- developing leadership style and
- identifying and understanding how our personality traits increase our effectiveness as a supervisor
Please complete and submit the form below to register for this event. You will be placed on a waiting list if the number of attendees for your reservation is greater than the number of seats available.
Registrations are closed for this event.