Education & Events
The League coordinates educational seminars and conference activity throughout the state on a variety of topics for all credit union audiences. Over a thousand volunteers and credit union employees attend programs each year.
Participants attending a League conference or training:
- Increase their knowledge of compliance requirements.
- Gain a greater understanding of products and services.
- Provide greater service to their members.
- Develop a positive work environment.
- Have a happier workforce.
For information or assistance, please contact the Member Services team at 800.442.6715 or email:
Visit the Event Calendar for a full listing of our upcoming trainings and events.