Education & Events
All conferences and workshops will be scheduled as virtual events through June 2021. Fall programs will be scheduled based on the most current CDC guidelines. Please refer to the Event Calendar for all updated information.
The League coordinates educational seminars and conference activity throughout the state on a variety of topics for all credit union audiences. Over a thousand volunteers and credit union employees attend programs each year.
Participants attending a League conference or training:
- Increase their knowledge of compliance requirements.
- Gain a greater understanding of products and services.
- Provide greater service to their members.
- Develop a positive work environment.
- Have a happier workforce.
For information or assistance, please contact the Member Services team at 800.442.6715 or email:
Visit the Event Calendar for a full listing of our upcoming trainings and events.