Financial Literacy Fundamentals for New Directors: Financial Statements, Key Ratios & How to Monitor Your Credit Union
May 26 | 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm ET
Webinars - Live
Do you know why CAMELS matters?
Are you familiar with key financial indicators and what they tell you about your credit union? Join this fact-filled webinar to gain a better understanding of how to monitor whether your credit union is on track, improving, or weakening.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Comprehend the basic building blocks of financial statements
- Learn why CAMELS matters – and not just from a regulatory standpoint
- Identify the most important items for directors to watch
- Understand your spread analysis and ROA
- Realize the importance of capital
- Understand and watch key ratios
- Recognize different business models
For more information or to register CLICK HERE