May 30 | 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm ET
Webinars - Live
Contact: Jordan Inkley at email@example.com
Your membership relies on the Supervisory Committee’s training, experience, and keen eye to protect its interests at the credit union.
But what happens when something goes wrong? Is your committee structured to stay ahead of the storm and ably assist the credit union?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Appreciate regulatory responsibilities and practical opportunities
- Recognize proper internal controls
- Understand NCUA’s 2023 supervisory priorities
- Review Supervisory Committee examination guidance
- Identify and avoid common Supervisory Committee landmines
- Employ five traits of an outstanding Supervisory Committee
For more information or to register CLICK HERE