Northeast CU is hiring a Teller at its Rochester, NH branch.
Are you looking to advance your career in a fun, supportive environment? Interested in furthering your customer service and relationship building skills while strengthening your financial knowledge?
This role is a great step for anyone interested in a banking career and looking to grow their knowledge.
Hours: Schedule may vary based on branch needs; includes Saturday mornings.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Work involves extensive communication including, but not limited to, verbal, written and electronic, interaction, and collaboration with people on a daily basis in order to provide exemplary service.
- Process member financial transactions which include but not limited to deposits, withdrawals and loan payments, maintaining proper security and following Credit Union policies and procedures. Cross-selling the credit union products and services supporting member needs and branch sales objectives.
- Assist Members to resolve concerns and/or problems; escalate issues that are not within their job description.
- Adhere to operational controls including legal & regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of member and credit union assets.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Training to support your career goals.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits.
- Tuition assistance.
- Six months of customer service experience.
- Experience with cash handling.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Displays a credible, trustworthy, and professional image at all times.
- Ability to ask effective questions and provide solutions to member issues.
- Solid math skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be courteous and professional.
- A high school education or GED.
- Able to work branch hours.
- Able to travel to other local branches to provide coverage as needed.
Join us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer