Trademark FCU is hiring a Member Service Representative at its Scarborough office.
- Demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude
- Work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Maintain a high level of dependability, accuracy and confidentiality
- Possess attention to detail, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Set and meet cross-selling goals for appropriate products and services
- Uphold a significant level of trust and diplomacy, as well as normal courtesy
We pride ourselves on being good at:
- Teamwork…we’re all in this together!
- Being supportive…you can lean on us!
- Being a responsive employer…we listen!
- Providing our employees with stable, rewarding careers…some of our staff have been here more than 25 years!
- Sprinkling in dashes of fun…seriously!
- Giving you weekends off…(microphone drop).
We are looking for someone good at:
- Teamwork…all for one and one for all!
- Being dependable…we can count on you!
- Attention to detail…you know that it’s all about the little things!
- Customer service skills…your smile knows no bounds!
- Being fun and having fun…it’s basically your middle name!
- Taking weekends off…Perfect!
Come be a part of our team!
If this sounds like the type of company you’d be proud to represent, send your resume on over to Jessica Schneckloth at: Trademark Federal Credit Union, PO Box 1440, Portland, ME 04104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements: Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
Benefits: Competitive wages and benefits, including: Health & Dental Coverage, 401K Match & Safe Harbor, Wellness Benefit, Branded Clothing Allowance and Paid Time Off.
Education: High school education or GED.
Location: Scarborough office: 145 Pleasant Hill Road, Scarborough, ME 04074
Equal Opportunity Employer