Saco Valley CU is hiring a Member Service Representative at its Saco branch. The position will assist in day-to-day branch operations.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments.
- Maintain knowledge of credit union products and services.
- Ensure daily work balances at end of each day and resolve any balancing issues.
- Ability and willingness to offer products and services for exceptional member service.
- Strong communication skills and computer knowledge with the ability to multi-task.
- Assist members that are looking to apply for consumer and real estate loans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Saco Valley CU offers an excellent compensation package as well as the opportunity to thrive in a challenging, fun, and exciting environment. The credit union offers health, dental, 401K, paid holidays, vacation, sick time, life insurance, and other great benefits.
Saco Valley CU is a 2020 Best Place to Work in ME.
To apply for this position, please email a resume to HR-SVCU@sacovalley.org.