Community CU is hiring a Branch Manager at its Lewiston location.
This position is accountable for scheduling, assigning and supervising activities of the Member Representative Supervisor (MRS)and the Financial Services Representatives (FSRs) for a specific branch. Activities include ensuring employees provide quality service to members in the areas of transactions, new accounts, and cross-selling. Serves in a backup capacity to FSRs and the MRS. Also assist with daily functions in maintaining compliance and monitoring risk with the Bank Secrecy Act program.
- Directs, develops, motivates, and disciplines branch MRS and FSRs; administers performance evaluations and recommends appropriate personnel actions.
- Ensures the organization is in compliance with all BSA regulations including daily BSA monitoring and review of enhanced due diligence on new accounts.
- Serves in a backup capacity to the MRS and FSR’s in assisting members with opening accounts, closing loans, and troubleshooting member phone calls.
- Ensures that deposit growth strategies, policies and procedures are implemented as instructed. Ensures that sales plans and goals are met by both individual and subordinate personnel.
- Monitors delivery quality levels and takes action to resolve issues and improve where needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Community CU offers competitive compensation and a benefit package including health, dental, life and disability insurance, vacation and sick time, 401(k) plan with company matching, and tuition assistance. Pay is salaried.
Applicants can apply via: HR@communitycreditunion.com
Equal Opportunity Employer