Bangor FCU is hiring a Branch Manager at its Hogan Road location in Bangor.
The Branch Manager will oversee the daily operations of the branch; manage and evaluate branch personnel; provide coaching and mentoring as needed. They will be responsible to implement new policies and procedures ensuring training and communication to staff and ensure that members are promptly and professionally served. The Branch Manager is also a Loan Officer, processing and approving consumer and mortgage loans within established credit union guidelines and policies.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and supervisory skills
- Ability to maintain an effective and efficient workflow
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff and management
- Sound judgement in decision making and problem solving
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of Consumer and Mortgage Lending Products, Laws and Regulations
- Ability to obtain a Mortgage Loan Originator license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- One to three years of similar or related experience
Bangor Federal offers competitive pay and great employee benefits, including 100% employer paid health, life, short and long-term disability insurance. We also offer dental and vision insurance, generous paid time off benefits to promote work/life balance, paid holidays, and a 401k plan with a company match, along with a bonus and wellness program, educational assistance and career advancement opportunities.
To apply, visit www.BangorFederal.com. For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bangor FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will close when a suitable candidate is found.