Northeast CU is hiring an Assistant Branch Manager at its Kennebunk location.
This position is eligible for a $500 Sign-On Bonus! See www.necu.org/careers for details.
A Day In the Life:
- Provide members and potential members with product and service information in a helpful efficient manner.
- Build and retain member relationships through service quality and member needs satisfaction.
- Promote the Credit Union’s products and satisfy members’ financial needs through selling additional credit union services.
- Originate loans and increase deposits by meeting identified member needs.
- Cross sell other NECU products and services and ancillary products as appropriate.
- Plan, organize, control and direct the branch teller line, safe deposit (if applicable), and ATM cash operators to assure quality member service and member needs satisfaction.
- Create a productive environment to develop and sustain an efficient and knowledgeable staff.
- Meeting members’ needs by providing outstanding service, problem resolution and needs based selling; opening and closing member accounts; interviewing loan applicants, closing loans, cross-selling, prospecting and seeing the loan/mortgage process from application to loan closing.
- Active in sales development activities. This could include community involvement and development within and outside the parameters of our established business hours.
- Meet individual sales goals along with cross-selling credit union products and services which include minimum percentage goals for all ancillary products.
- Initiates and develops sales training for other branch personnel.
We Can Offer You:
- Training to support your career goals.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits.
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions up to 11%.
- Tuition assistance.
The Qualifications We’re Looking For:
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Supervisory experience in a credit union or bank.
- At least one year’s experience managing & coaching direct reports. Developing other senior members/supervisors is a plus.
- Active in sales development activities.
- Proven history of meeting sales goals.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- A high school education or GED. College degree preferred.
Please visit www.necu.org/careers to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer