The League has developed a number of resources to assist the state’s credit unions as they slowly begin to reopen their lobbies. The COVID-19 Resource Center on the League’s website now includes a new section, Resuming Lobby Services. Resources include:
- Lobby services checklist
- Draft communication to members and employees about lobby re-start
- Door signage regarding face coverings
- Cleaning and disinfecting guidance
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Guidance
- Links to May 4, May 18, and May 26 League town hall meeting materials, all of which addressed reopening lobbies
Credit unions must be logged into the League’s website to access these resources.
If your credit union needs additional support or materials pertaining to resuming lobby services, please email Jen Burke, League Public Affairs & Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.