Atlantic FCU has announced strategic steps to help position the credit union for future growth.
“In the past year, Atlantic has made significant adjustments to ensure we have the right resources in the right areas,” said Scott Chretien, Chief Executive Officer and President at Atlantic FCU. “We are on a multi-year journey to strengthen our organization to meet and exceed our members’ needs and the communities we serve. It is an exciting time for our credit union and I am pleased to announce the promotion of five well-deserved employees.”
The following Atlantic FCU employees have received promotions:
- Chris McGorrill promoted to Chief Marketing Officer with the mission to align the marketing, communication, and promotions to present a customer-centric brand experience for members.
- Rachel Newman promoted to Senior Vice President of Human Resources to lead the performance management of staff, encompassing compensation, recruitment/retention, benefits, training, and workplace culture development.
- Stacey Chenevert promoted to Senior Vice President of Retail to direct Branch Operations and a full-service Contact Center, engaging staff to deliver exceptional member experience.
- Jamie Mawhinney promoted to Senior Vice President of Loan Servicing to ensure quality service and safety in Atlantic loan operations while supporting the Consumer, Mortgage, and Commercial Lending departments.
- Lucy Ditzel promoted to Director of HR and Training to reinforce staff’s support and development, enhancing their skills to improve the quality of work, productivity, and retention.