Maine State CU is hiring a Lending Operations Specialist at its Augusta location.
Why Maine State CU?
At Maine State CU, we are devoted to improving our members’ financial lives, not just the bottom line. When you visit our lobbies in Augusta, Rockland, Waterville, or Gray, or engage with our eBranch contact center employees, you will find our friendly, knowledgeable teams eager to assist.
We are growing and so are our people! Recognized as one of Maine’s Best Places to Work for ELEVEN years running, our team members are passionate about growth, empowerment, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve our workplace and better ourselves so we can better support and serve our members.
Maine State CU is a fast-paced, supportive environment that promotes learning and development, team inclusion, and fun! If you have a growth mindset, a commitment to teamwork, and a true passion for serving others, you are likely a great fit for our team!
Lending Operations Specialist:
Responsible for loan servicing activity for consumer and mortgage loans. Ensures accuracy of documentation, payroll distribution, and file maintenance of all consumer and mortgage loans. Responsibilities include funding and performing quality control for consumer, mortgage, and commercial loans, as well as managing our portfolio of escrow activities, appraisal management, and mortgage deed processing.
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, team-oriented, positive thinker with a desire to provide exceptional service in a fast-paced environment.
You should have:
- One year of experience in servicing consumer, mortgage, or commercial loans (preferred).
- Experience with managing escrow activities, appraisals, and mortgage deed processing
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and members
- Computer skills; professional appearance; solid work ethic; reliable attendance; work accuracy; and an ability to be detail-oriented.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
Benefits of Employment with Maine State CU:
In addition to our world-class culture, a fun and supportive work environment, and opportunities to learn and grow, our employees appreciate the work-life harmony they are able to achieve as part of our team.
We are also proud of the benefits we offer:
- Three options for medical insurance – including an option for employer paid premiums of up to 100% for employees, as well as employer contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Two options for dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance – 100% employer paid
- Employee Assistance Program – 100% employer paid
- 401(k) employer match, with traditional and Roth options
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 annually for undergraduate degree and $10,000 annually for graduate degree
- Opportunities to volunteer in our local communities
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate and an abundance of food
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at:
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.