The results are in and seven Maine credit unions have been recognized with CUNA Diamond Awards. Three credit unions, Connected CU, Sebasticook Valley FCU, and Kathadin FCU, partnered with Synergent Marketing Services on their award-winning campaigns.
The prestigious CUNA Diamond Awards recognize outstanding marketing and business development achievements in the credit union industry. Turnout was outstanding for this year’s award competition with 1,295 entries submitted.
Maine Diamond Award winners include:
- Katahdin FCU for its submission in the Annual Reports category
- Katahdin FCU took home the top honor, receiving a Category’s Best recognition
- Connected CU and Sebasticook Valley FCU each received recognition in the Brand Awareness category
- Evergreen CU and Town & Country FCU each received recognition in the Diamond in the Rough category
- Evergreen CU took home the top honor, receiving a Category’s Best recognition
- Evergreen CU for its submission in the Social Media category
- Evergreen CU took home another top honor, receiving a Category’s Best recognition
- Midcoast FCU for its submission in the Logos category
- Town & Country FCU for its submission in the Ongoing Event category
- Infinity FCU for its submission in the Video Non-Commercial Sales category
The League also received a Diamond Award in the Logos category and earned a Category’s Best recognition.
Diamond Awards are presented annually at CUNA’s annual Marketing & Business Development Council Conference. Due to COVID-19, this year’s results were announced virtually. To view the full list of winning entries, click here.
Congratulations to our Maine credit union award winners!