The New England Financial Executive Council (NEFEC) has announced the date for its spring conference. Council members will come together in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on May 12 from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. The event will feature Rebekah Higgins, Synergent Vice President – Payments and FBI Special Agent Andy Drewer, who will lead a session covering fraud risks within the financial services industry. Following their presentation and lunch, Higgins and Drewer will be joined by other industry experts to share best practices and experiences when dealing with fraud.
Visit the NEFEC’s website to register for the event. For NEFEC members, the cost for this event is included in your annual NEFEC dues. Non-members are welcome to join the Council and attend. For those interested in hotel accommodations at the Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside, please contact the hotel by April 14 at (603)-431-2300. To receive the preferred rate, you must indicate your stay is for the 2023 NEFEC May meeting.
The NEFEC Steering Committee is comprised of the following credit union representatives:
- Renee Ouellette, University CU, Steering Committee Chairperson
- Jason Michaud, New Dimensions FCU, Steering Committee Vice Chairperson
- Ryan Grund, Cumberland County FCU, Steering Committee Secretary
- Mike McCloud, Tricorp FCU, Steering Committee Treasurer
- Terry Field, Vermont State Employees CU
- Kevin Joler, Dirigo FCU
- Steve Roy, Tricorp FCU
- Brett Smith, One CU
- Adam Warfel, PeoplesChoice CU