CUNA’s Marketing and Business Development Council honored credit unions and leagues for their outstanding marketing achievements with virtual celebrations to recognize the winners of its annual Diamond Awards. The League took home six awards, including four Category’s Best distinctions.
“Every marketer at every credit union and league worked through extraordinary circumstances over the last twelve months to serve members and advance the credit union movement,” said Mike Rosmus, League Creative Marketing Manager. “We are thrilled to receive honors in six categories for our work at a time when so many organizations deserve recognition for their efforts.”
League honors were received in the following categories:
- Category’s Best – Brand Awareness: Real Member Stories featuring Bright Lukusa, Mike’s & Sons, and Acorn Engineering
- Category’s Best – Video – Commercial – Single or Series: Statewide Awareness Real Member Stories Campaign Stories featuring Bright Lukusa, Mike’s & Sons, and Acorn Engineering
- Category’s Best – One Time Event: Maine Credit Unions’ Campaign for Ending Hunger $100,000 Challenge
- Category’s Best – Crisis Management: Maine Credit Unions’ Statewide Awareness COVID Response (public-facing effort)
- Video – Commercial – Single or Series: Statewide Awareness Real Member Stories Campaign featuring Bright Lukusa
- Crisis Management: Maine Credit Union League’s COVID-19 Response (credit union-facing effort)
Synergent also received an award for its successful campaign with Endurance FCU This effort earned a Category’s Best designation for Membership Marketing.
“While it is an honor to be acknowledged by our peers for our marketing achievements, the true win for our Synergent team is the strong collaboration and partnership we developed with Endurance FCU,” said Doug MacDonald, Vice President of Synergent Marketing Services. “Helping our credit unions succeed with results-driven campaigns is our ongoing commitment to every partnership. We are humbled to be recognized for the effort.”
The Diamond Awards recognize outstanding marketing and business development achievements in the credit union industry. Each year, credit unions, and leagues from across the country submit numerous campaigns, logos, rebrands, and multi-media entries in hopes of being selected for one of these prestigious industry awards.