Many of our credit unions and credit union chapters will be hosting golf and disc golf events this summer. These tournaments serve as a great way to network, raise money for important causes, and enjoy the season.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the tournaments taking place in the weeks ahead:
- Evergreen CU’s 2019 Disc Golf Scramble to benefit the Campaign for Ending Hunger and CULAC – June 12
- Sebasticook Valley FCU’s 15th Annual Ending Hunger Golf Tournament – July 11
- The Norm Nolette Chapter Golf Tournament (This golf tournament is full, but is still accepting sponsorship and donations to help beat last year’s fundraising record) – August 22
- Brewer FCU’s Disc Golf Tournament to benefit the Campaign for Ending Hunger – August 11
- The Aroostook Chapter Golf Outing – August 15
- Bangor FCU’s 7th Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Campaign for Ending Hunger – September 14
The League will provide updates on additional events as they get scheduled.