Topics in this week’s edition include:
- Guide to HMDA Reporting: Getting It Right
- Treasury Targets Sanctions, Evaders, and Russian Tech Companies
- FinCEN Fines Fragrance Dealer $275,000 for GTO Violations
- FBI and International Partners Stop Wire Transfer Schemes
- NCUA to Begin Phase 2 of Resuming Onsite Operations
InfoSight is FREE to League CU employees as a benefit to membership and provides state and federal compliance and operations resources. Information on InfoSight, including overviews of state regulations, are reviewed annually by compliance professionals across the country, including the League’s own Compliance team. Request your login today.