Congratulations are in order for five exceptional credit union employees who recently graduated from CUNA’s Management School in Madison, Wisconsin. The program, led by the University of Wisconsin’s School of Business professors and credit union experts, focuses on leadership, teamwork, financial operations, and industry transformation.
The graduates include:
- Jason Hilt, Accounting & Information Systems Manager, Lisbon Community Federal Credit Union
- Michael Jackson, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Town & Country Federal Credit Union
- Adam Kavanagh, Associate Vice President of Risk Management, Maine State Credit Union
- James Mattila, Vice President of Lending, The County Federal Credit Union
- Stacey Young, Associate Vice President of Retail Services, University Credit Union
In addition, three credit union professionals from Maine began their CUNA Management School journey last month and will be part of the Class of 2021. These students include:
- Jessica Cary, Operations & Risk Manager, Infinity Federal Credit Union
- Daniel Dallaire, Mortgage Administration Manager, PeoplesChoice Credit Union
- Darice Dubreuil, Vice President, Otis Federal Credit Union
We applaud them all for their leadership, accomplishments, and dedication to their credit unions.