The League always looks forward to connecting with credit unions across the state at the annual Management Roundtable. With the event merging with this year’s Synergent Connect Conference, attendees will have an even more extensive experience. We hope you join us for this much anticipated two-day event!
“Each year, I look forward to the League Management Roundtable and Connect Conference as a time that we come together, chat, get inspired, share concepts, and discuss the latest trends and roadmap initiatives,” said Scott Johnsen, Chief Relationship Officer for the Maine Credit Union League and Synergent. “After two years remote, I am thrilled that we are gathering in-person at the beautiful Samoset Resort in Rockport, Maine.”
This year’s event is bigger than ever! If you haven’t already, it’s not too late to register, but registration closes Monday, September 19. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to connect with your credit union peers, the League, and Synergent.
Please take a moment to view the full agenda, but at a glance, presentations and guest speakers will include:
Monday, September 26
- The Evolution of Leadership | Laurie Maddalena, CEO – Envision Excellence
- Carpe Diem: Seize the Opportunity – Credit Union Strategy in 2022 and Beyond | Paul Dionne, Research Director – Filene Research Institute
- Employee Attraction and Retention in the Shadow of COVID-19 | Paul Dionne, Research Director – Filene Research Institute
Tuesday, September 27
- Keynote: Financial Fragmentation | Lee Wetherington, Senior Director of Corporate Strategy – Jack Henry
- Digital Card Services | Wes Suter, Director of Product Solutions – Ondot Systems, Fiserv
- Cryptocurrencies & Decentralized Finance – Threat or Opportunity? | Larry Pruss, Senior Vice President – Strategic Resource Management
- Cryptocurrencies & DeFi Panel Discussion | Larry Pruss, Senior Vice President – Strategic Resource Management; Robert Caverly, Vice President of Advocacy and Outreach – Maine Credit Union League; and Luke Labbe, President/CEO – PeoplesChoice Credit Union
Following the event, you also are invited to attend virtual deep dive sessions that will explore further the content covered at the conference. Whether you’re able to join us at the Samoset Resort or not, all are invited to participate in these breakout sessions. Each session will begin at 1:00 pm on Zoom:
- Monday, October 3 | Quarterly Product Update (90 minutes)
- Tuesday, October 4 | A New Surcharge-Free Network (60 minutes)
- Wednesday, October 5 | Member Asset Verification (60 minutes)
- Thursday, October 6 | Growth Engines and End-of-Year Consulting (60 minutes)
- Friday, October 7 | My Synergent List Filters & Account Details (60 minutes)
Watch for an email soon with registration links for the post-conference sessions.