The 82nd Annual Meeting and Convention is taking place May 15 and 16 and registration is open! Sign up today to secure your spot to network with your credit union colleagues, hear from subject matter experts, recognize award winners, and much more. You’ll also hear from former New England Patriots player Matt Light and national speaker Dr. Samuel Jones.
The convention agenda features education sessions for volunteers and credit union staff alike. Featured sessions include:
- Cybersecurity: What the Board Really Needs to Know
- How to Attract Next Generation Board Members
- Level 10 Leadership In Your Credit Union
- Ladder Climb: Lessons for Aspiring Professionals
- Values-Driven Leadership: Cultivating Transparency, Passion, and Influence
If you have questions or would like more information about the Annual Meeting and Convention, contact Linda Scott, League Conference & Event Manager, by phone at 207-773-5671 ext. 312 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.