November 21 | 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm ET
Webinars - Live
Contact: Jordan Inkley at email@example.com
Credit memos and loan narratives are crucial to the loan committee, loan officers, and underwriters in making strong credit decisions; to loan review officers in understanding a credit being reviewed; and to examiners when reviewing your files.
They can also document workout strategies for problem credits. This practical webinar will explain the essentials and provide sample formats.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the objectives of a credit memo as the foundational application document but also the backbone for renewal decisions
- Understand the components of credit analysis, including different terms, exposure summary, financial analysis, collateral, etc.
- Define and consider key financial ratios
- Structure a strong summary narrative
- Know what examiners look for in a sensitivity analysis (stress testing)
- Recognize the importance of the succession plan
- Draw clear credit risk conclusions
- Provide a detailed record of strengths, weaknesses, and mitigants
- Explain the importance of documenting and monitoring loan policy exceptions
- Avoid common examiner criticisms in credit write-ups
- Comprehend why a well-written credit memo is a critical document for many parties
For more information or to register CLICK HERE