Although notaries and corporate seals are ubiquitous, they are a vital part of the services your financial institution provides. But wait! Notaries don’t have a corporate shield. They accept personal liability each time they notarize a document – and can refuse to do so. Join us to learn more.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the basic laws governing Notary Publics
- Recognize potential conflicts of interest
- Understand notarial liability
- Explain when and what you are permitted to charge for notary services
- Distinguish documents requiring the use of your corporate seal
For more information or to register CLICK HERE