U-turn? You bet! UDAAP and consumer protection are back in full effect. The CFPB’s ability to use their full supervisory enforcement authority has been reinstated – a dramatic regulatory shift from one administration to the next. Are you prepared for the renewed focus on consumer protection?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize areas of increasing compliance risk
- Appreciate the renewed compliance focus
- Avoid UDAAP infractions by using recent guidance
- Comply with CFPB’s clarification that discrimination based on gender identification and sexual orientation is prohibited under ECOA
- Prepare for the compliance management system examination
For more information or to register CLICK HERE