Maintaining your institution’s perfected security interest depends on properly completing and accurately filing the UCC-1. You can’t afford to make a mistake. This line-by-line training will explain how to properly complete and file the UCC-1 and UCC-3 Financing Statements.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Properly complete every section of the UCC-1 Financing Statement and the UCC-3 Financing Statement Amendment
- Distinguish when the UCC-1 Addendum and the UCC-3 Addendum are required
- Determine when a termination is required, versus an amendment or assignment of an existing UCC filing
- Correct an inaccurate or improperly filed UCC-1 Financing Statement
- Properly proceed when a debtor changes his/her/its name or address
For more information or to register CLICK HERE