June 6th – 8th, 2023
- Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (all days)
- Cost: $375.00/$280.00 for CUs under 50 Million
- Location: Virtual
The Maine Credit Union League is pleased to announce a new training program aimed at helping credit unions facing workforce challenges. Symitar Basics for New Tellers is designed to introduce new hires to the Symitar core processing platform and to provide interactive instruction and practice in basic teller transactions. New tellers will return to their credit union knowing the general functionality of Symitar and will be able to conduct simple member transactions. The two-day course covers the following topics:
- Basic teller skills
- Overview of Account Manager
- Everyday teller transactions
- Reading transaction history
- Review cash handling skills
- Balancing teller drawer, researching, and correcting errors
- Shared Branching practice
Please complete and submit the form below to register for this event. You will be placed on a waiting list if the number of attendees for your reservation is greater than the number of seats available.
Registrations are closed for this event.