November 8, 2023
- Time: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Cost: $150.00/$125.00 for CUs under 50 Million
- Location: Credit Union Service Center, 2 Ledgeviw Drive, Westbrook, ME
- Audience: Employees in their first 3-6 months
- Symitar Experience level: Basic
The Maine Credit Union League is pleased to announce a new training program. Symitar Advanced for Tellers is designed to provide interactive instruction and practice in advanced teller transactions and situations on the Symitar Platform. This class will build upon the basic skill in teller and staff will return to their credit union with a deeper understanding of the general functionality of Symitar and will be able to conduct more member transactions.
- Perform advance transaction history research
- Perform advanced account research
- Basic understanding of Bonds, CDs and IRAs
- Identify opportunities for cross selling
Please complete and submit the form below to register for this event. You will be placed on a waiting list if the number of attendees for your reservation is greater than the number of seats available.
Registrations are closed for this event.