- NCUA Supervisory Priorities, including a deep dive into consumer compliance issues – BSA beneficial owner rules, Regulation E Overdrafts, Military Lending Act, HMDA and Regulation C, and Regulation B Adverse Action Notices.
- Regulation E Error Resolution – What the CFPB’s Enforcement Action against USAA means for credit unions
- Reviewing Your Credit Union’s Identity Theft/Red Flags Program
- Opening Share Accounts Online
- Compliance Hot Topics – What CUs Are Talking About at the Time
Program Leader: Kristen Tatlock, CUCE, NCCO, BSACS, NCBSO – Senior Compliance Manager, CU Service Network
Fee: $219 includes continental breakfast and lunch. No refunds after April 16
Please complete and submit the form below to register for this event. You will be placed on a waiting list if the number of attendees for your reservation is greater than the number of seats available.
Registrations are closed for this event.