Our member’s credit report plays an important role when we make lending decisions. This class is meant for new loan officers, member service representatives and lending employees looking to learn and expand on their lending knowledge. The class will focus on:
- how to read a credit report
- understanding credit scores and what they mean
- looking for cross sales opportunities
- how to spot red flags and potential concerns
- FICO and VantageScore: understanding the differences
Workshop Instructor: Shannon Lindstrom
Please complete and submit the form below to register for this event. You will be placed on a waiting list if the number of attendees for your reservation is greater than the number of seats available.
Registrations are closed for this event.