Can you identify an unauthorized EFT? Is provisional credit in order? If so, how much and by what deadline? Being able to confidently handle these issues is important to both your financial institution and your accountholder. Join us to learn the ins and outs of Reg E’s requirements for investigations, provisional credit, and consumers’ rights.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand what constitutes an “unauthorized” transaction for purposes of provisional credit under Reg E
- Distinguish between what you can and can’t require of the consumer before giving provisional credit
- Explain the specific deadlines for completing an investigation and providing provisional credit
- Determine the proper dollar amount of provisional credit as required by Reg E
- Employ best practices for providing provisional credit under Reg E
For more information or to register CLICK HERE