Ubiquitous, but essential, notaries are the unsung champions of countless transactions and contracts. Their willingness to assume personal liability for each notarization underscores the importance of compliantly fulfilling their duties. And now there are new rules for electronic, virtual, and remote notarizations. This must-attend session will delve into the details.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand a notary’s basic duties and responsibilities
- Explain the requirements for virtual notarizations
- Distinguish between remote electronic notarization and remote ink notarization
- Define what is allowed for “physical” presence
- Use this training to avoid liability for your notaries and financial institution
For more information or to register CLICK HERE