The documentation drumbeat never fades. Every account, every transaction, every loan requires specific documentation. This webinar will march through each type of loan document and identify when to use it. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn about loan documentation for all legal entities.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand each specific loan document and its purpose
- Explain the various types of legal entities and how to determine the legal existence of each
- Distinguish when unanimous consent, certified resolutions, and incumbency certificates can be used
- Determine if the loan has been properly authorized by the legal entity and the proper person authorized to sign on behalf of the legal entity
- Identify which documents the lender can require a guarantor’s spouse to sign
For more information or to register CLICK HERE