Do you have a smooth process for ATM and debit card claims – or do wrinkles regularly arise? Would you like to have an easy-to-follow matrix to calculate your institution’s liability under Reg E? Although Reg E protects consumers, it lays a whole lot of responsibility and potential liability in the “lap” of financial institutions. Do you understand the intricacies? Join us to learn more.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain what constitutes an unauthorized transaction under Reg E
- Satisfy your institution’s Reg E responsibilities to accountholders and meet related deadlines
- Calculate your institution’s liability under Reg E depending on whether an ATM/debit card or other access device was used
- Understand what can and can’t be required of the accountholder
- Distinguish when Reg E or the Visa/MC rules apply
For more information or to register CLICK HERE