If you have staff working remotely, how would you describe your leadership style with them? Effective? Somewhat functional? Herding cats? This webinar will teach you how to turn a challenge into an opportunity by providing specific leadership practices for dealing with remote staff.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify five ways a remote workforce affects productivity and morale
- Advance your leadership knowledge in managing remote staff
- Employ specific techniques for engaging and motivating staff who work remotely
- Turn a challenge into an opportunity
- Commit to personal action and leadership growth
For more information or to register CLICK HERE