November 28 | 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm ET
Webinars - Live
Contact: Jordan Inkley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you up to date on the most important issues facing traditional and Roth IRA owners?
Presented in an easy-to-understand format, this webinar will identify and address key areas of IRA reporting, how to avoid administrative noncompliance, and the July 14, 2023, guidance regarding IRA beneficiary distributions under the 10-year rule.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Review IRS Notices 2023-54 and 2022-53
- Understand relief provided under Notice 2023-54 for certain missed beneficiary distributions under the 10-year rule and certain missed 60-day rollover period deadlines
- Identify IRA beneficiary options for deaths occurring on or after January 1, 2020
- Use beneficiary options quick reference charts
- Examine new required 2023 federal income tax withholding requirements, including IRS Form W-4R
- Determine when traditional IRA RMDs (required minimum distributions) must commence
- Understand important considerations when minors or organizations are named as IRA beneficiaries
- Distinguish whether divorce will impact IRA beneficiary designations
For more information or to register CLICK HERE