If your credit union recently decided to delve into commercial and industrial (C&I) lending, congratulations! You’re about to strengthen relationships and increase interest income. However, C&I lending is complex and risky. The key to success is to accurately identify, understand, and accept the added risk to your commercial loan portfolio.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Confidently discuss the operating cycle of a business, including management efficiency
- Understand what is meant by CapEx (Capital Expenditures), why acquiring fixed assets is needed as the business grows, and how CapEx impacts business cash flow
- Address repayment ability for C&I credits considering both traditional EBITDA analysis and Uniform Credit Analysis
- Distinguish between non-real estate and real estate collateral
- Evaluate the level of risk in C&I transactions
For more information or to register CLICK HERE