It’s not that simple. The Reg D changes include more than just removing the monthly limit on convenient transfers. Accountholders need to be notified; agreements and disclosures need to be reviewed; and brochures, websites, and social media must be checked – all to ensure that language about transaction limitations is not inaccurate or misleading.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the Federal Reserve’s rationale for amending Regulation D
- Analyze the impact of the changes on your institution
- Implement the action items to ensure compliance
- Confidently review and amend agreements and notices
- Explain the importance of timely action to avoid UDAAP and compliance risks
For more information or to register CLICK HERE