Stress tested? Not you, your credit union’s transactions! Although credit analysts work in the background, they play an extremely crucial role in identifying, measuring, and monitoring credit risk. Stress testing is one tool they can use. This in-depth webinar will explain transaction-level stress testing for both commercial non-real estate and commercial real estate loans.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize the need for stress testing at the borrower level
- Determine which factors (based on loan type) should be considered in stressing a borrower’s repayment ability for both commercial real estate and commercial and industrial loans
- Understand the impact of stressed cash flow on both repayment ability and commercial real estate value
- Distinguish between stress testing based on predetermined factors and the break-even point for individual borrowing entities
- Describe the impact of borrower stress testing within a loan presentation and how the stress test impacts loan decisioning and risk rating
For more information or to register CLICK HERE