The federal E-Sign Act encourages use of electronic signatures, contracts, and document retention – if you follow the rules.
- Explain the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (federal E-Sign Act)
- Determine when it is permissible to deliver disclosures, documents, and statements electronically
- Understand the restrictions imposed on the use of electronic signature pads
- Decide when the original document can be destroyed after it has been saved electronically
- Determine when your institution can require the use of electronic documents
For more information or to register CLICK HERE