The federal government is one of the single largest users of the ACH Network. Proper handling of ACH tax refunds and exceptions is crucial to reducing losses, increasing compliance, and keeping accountholders happy. Now is the time to prepare!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand your financial institution’s liability for IRS tax refunds
- Properly handle refunds issued to deceased individuals
- Distinguish between state and federal tax refund responsibilities
- Decide which entries to post and which to return
- Use Nacha’s opt-in option for the return of questionable refunds
For more information or to register CLICK HERE