No formal training in accounting? No problem! Designed for new commercial lenders and credit analysts, this session will explain the essentials of the accounting principles used to produce financial statements, how to calculate key credit ratios, and more.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand accounting principles used to create financial statements
- Comprehend the major accounts on the balance sheet and income statement
- Recognize how the income statement and balance sheet are related and provide a foundation for understanding ratio and cash flow analysis
- Calculate key credit ratios when determining borrowers’ financial condition
- Understand the purpose and reasoning for performing a cash flow analysis utilizing the modified uniform cash analysis method to compare the UCA method to the traditional
For more information or to register CLICK HERE