This session will focus on difficult collections experienced in credit unions throughout the state. Led by Maine attorney Martha Broderick, participants will hear the latest updates on applicable laws and regulations.
Topics will include:
- An update of recent collection laws and cases in Maine
- Wage attachments
- Turnover orders
- Real estate liens and enforcements
- Collecting in difficult cases including bankruptcy
- Estates involving collateral and real estate mortgages
- A review of the proper steps in estates/bankruptcies and post judgment such as wage attachments and liens with practice filling out the proper forms
- Please bring any case you would like personally reviewed as there will be time on breaks and at our working lunch to review specific problem collections.
Please complete and submit the form below to register for this event. You will be placed on a waiting list if the number of attendees for your reservation is greater than the number of seats available.
Registrations are closed for this event.