Collections can be an area ripe for consumer complaints. Avoid complaints by complying with the alphabet soup of related regulations, including FDCPA, TCPA, UDAP/UDAAP, FCRA, UCC, and more. Compliance is your friend – and best defense.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the new FDCPA/Reg F
- Articulate the big issues with interpreting the TCPA
- Discuss why credit reporting is sometimes regulated as though it is a debt collection activity
- Recognize emerging trends in credit reporting litigation claims
- Identify which states have COVID-19-related debt collection moratoriums in place
For more information or to register CLICK HERE