Trusts are a horse of a different color.
- Use the proper tools to evaluate and mitigate the risks associated with trust and fiduciary accounts
- Define the legal concept of fiduciary duty regarding trust, custody, conservator, and other fiduciary accounts
- Explain the legal requirements to open a trust or other fiduciary account
- Understand the specific CIP and beneficial ownership information that must be obtained for fiduciary accounts
- Distinguish between when your institution serves only as a depository versus when it serves as a fiduciary
For more information or to register CLICK HERE