It’s time once again to gather last year’s HMDA data to report by March 1. Although somewhat routine, it’s not “old hat.” HMDA reporting can be challenging, and mistakes can be costly. This webinar will provide the information needed to fine-tune your HMDA reports.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Submit the 2020 data with added confidence and improved data integrity
- Effectively use HMDA resources in the CFPB’s 2020 FIG (Filing Instructions Guide)
- Grasp several confusing issues, such as what is and isn’t a dwelling, mixed-use property scenarios, and complex demographic information collection
- Explain how to handle quality edits
- Understand clarifications for complicated data points
For more information or to register CLICK HERE