- Bangor: Emergency Regulation: Prohibitions on Businesses
- Brunswick: Emergency Proclamation and Order of the Town Manager
- Portland: Proclamation Declaring Continued State of Emergency and Requirement to Stay at Home
- South Portland: Emergency Regulations
- Governor Mills: Order Regarding Essential Businesses and Operations
- Governor Mills: Essential Business Operations Definition
- Maine CDC – Information about the virus in Maine.
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease – Information about the virus, situation updates, and information for travelers, businesses, and others.
- CDC: What To Do if You Are Sick
- EEOC: Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- OSHA: COVID-19 Overview for Workers and Employers
- SBA: Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
World Health Organization
- WHO: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak – Daily updates on the COVID-19 outbreak.
- WHO: Advice for the Public
- WHO: Checklist for Pandemic Influenza Risk and Impact Management: Building capacity for pandemic response
- WHO: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters