Trademark FCU is hiring a Branch Manager at its South Portland location.
Trademark FCU has a beautiful new branch in South Portland. We have a branch manager who we love, and she loves us, but she and her family are moving, so she must leave us. (No, we have not fully come to terms with it, but we know we will love the next person, too.)
We designed the new branch with purpose and designed how we work in that space. (We’d love to tell you more about it.)
What else do you need to know?
We are celebrating our 85th anniversary this year. We have people that have worked here for a few months and others that have worked here for 30+ years (and everything in between). We have a strong meme game here; we have fun, and we work hard (and smart). If this sounds good so far, keep reading…
What We Want:
We want a Branch Manager to do what you would expect a Branch Manager to do: hire and develop their team, lead their team to offer and deliver an exceptional level of member service, serve as an adviser to members via phone, email, mail, fax, online messaging and any other remote means of communication, coach their team and lead by example to achieve goals including, but not limited to, product adoption, member survey results, wait time, transaction time, one touch resolution, and other organizational and departmental goals.
It is very important to us that our Branch Manager is someone that is passionate about credit unions, helping people, developing people, learning, and exchanging ideas (and has or is willing to work on their meme game).
What You Want (because it is not all about us):
- A positive, supportive environment (sounds cliché, but we have that, we practice it, we live it).
- A company to appreciate your unique skills, which may have nothing to do with banking (we are very curious about you and getting the most from all of your experiences).
- To be trusted (Trust is one of our commitments to the company and to each other).
- Communication (Communication is another one of our commitments). We tell you what we are doing (initiatives, goals, plans), how we are doing (with goals, financials, etc.), we tell you when you are killing it, we will coach you if you need it and we will expect you to communicate, too.
- Sometimes fun is a BINGO game, a gathering (in-person or virtual) or dressing up for an 80s-themed day.
- You have goals and we want to know what they are so we can work together to achieve them.
The Nitty Gritty:
Experience: Two years to five years of similar or related experience
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust (there it is again!) and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
Other Skills: Analyze and interpret data to be used in future goal setting, managing workflow, trends, etc. Able to look at situations from a global perspective, relying on past experiences, data, policies, procedures, and other tools available to make decisions that balance the needs of the employees, members, and organization.
If you think Trademark FCU is the right place for you, we want to hear from you! Please apply through Indeed.com, or by emailing your resume and cover letter to Jessica Schneckloth, VP of Service & Operations, Jessica.Schneckloth@TrademarkFCU.org. Please do not send one of those generic, dry cover letters; demonstrating your achievements and abilities is helpful but it does not need to be boring.
Benefits: Competitive wages and benefits, including: Health & Dental Coverage, 401K Match & Safe Harbor, Wellness Benefit, Branded Clothing Allowance, and Paid Time Off.
Branch location: 340 Main Street, South Portland, ME 04106
Trademark is an Equal Opportunity Employer