Town & Country FCU is hiring a Teller II to work at one of their six branch locations in either South Portland, Portland, Scarborough, or Saco.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is as committed to service and team leadership to fill this Teller II role. The Teller II, a level up from a traditional teller role, plays an important part by working with our members to provide products and services as well being the team lead for the Teller line. In addition, Teller IIs gain valuable experience about many aspects of our organization, and opportunities to develop and grow your career in an environment that values our employees through an atmosphere of empowerment, collaboration, and growth.
As a proud not for profit financial cooperative, Town & Country supports many charitable causes important to our members and the communities we serve. Habitat for Humanity, the Maine Cancer Foundation, and Eastern Trail Alliance and are just a few organizations we not only support financially but with our time. Employees enjoy the opportunity to connect with these and many other organizations through meaningful community projects.
Function and Responsibilities
Engage with our members by offering friendly, professional, and personal service. Process transactions with accuracy and efficiency. Support Managers with balancing ATM’s, cash dispensers, and vault. Maintain knowledge of our products and services and offer them when appropriate to earn extra incentive money. Identify members needs and refer them to appropriate specialist for assistance. Assist with miscellaneous branch projects and operations.
Experience & Education
- High school or GED required
- One to three years of teller or similar experience
- Banking experience, prior cash handling, retail experience, good math skills, organization, and attention to detail are essential
Work involves contact with persons beyond immediate associates regarding routine matters for the purpose of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion. Outside contacts take the form of service to the public (members or vendors), requiring ordinary courtesy in providing assistance and information.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. If an employee requires a reasonable accommodation based on a disability, he or she must notify his or her direct supervisor or human resources.
• Enters and locates information on computer
• Presents information to individuals and/or small or large groups
• Communicates effectively in person or by using electronic equipment and devices
• Creates documents, reports, etc., using a computer, pen, pencil or other means of recording information
• Grasps and manipulates objects of different size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
• Visually locates and identifies information, often in small print
• Reads information, often in small print
• Stands for long periods of time
• Repetitive motion with hands and arms while using computer
• Lifts up to 25 lbs.
This location of this position will be at one of our 6 branches located in either South Portland, Portland, Scarborough, or Saco.
Medical Health Savings Account Employer contribution, medical dental and vision insurance, paid parental leave, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K, incentive plan, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, corporate logo wear, lots of perks, credit union product discounts, and much more!
Apply online through our website: https://www.tcfcu.com/about-us/careers