Northeast CU is hiring for a Teller position in Portsmouth, NH.
Interested in a career, not just a job? Northeast Credit Union values an environment where individuals are all working toward the same goal: satisfied members who will make us their financial partners for life! We strive to enhance our member’s financial well-being through teamwork and collaboration. We are focused on career growth for our employees and provide them opportunities to succeed. At Northeast Credit Union we are committed to giving back to our members and we support our employees to be a positive force in the community.
A Day in the Life:
- Create a positive member experience each and every time through confidence and enthusiasm- you are the face of Northeast Credit Union.
- Assist members in completing account transactions quickly and efficiently.
- Get to know our members- ask questions so you can promote our products/services and satisfy members’ financial needs.
- Resolve member concerns, but know when to escalate the issue.
We can offer you:
- Career growth opportunities.
- Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits.
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions up to 11%.
- Tuition assistance.
- Training to support your career goals.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
The qualifications we are looking for:
- Six months of customer service experience.
- Experience with cash handling.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to ask effective questions and provide solutions to member issues.
- Solid math skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work branch hours.
- A high school education or GED.
Other Requirements: Occasional travel may be required for ongoing training, meetings and/ or to provide branch support.
Equal Opportunity Employer