New Dimensions FCU is hiring a Retail Services Manager at its Waterville location.
The role of this position is to provide a superior level of Member Service to your internal and external members during every interaction or transaction unequivocally. Responsible for the delivery of superior quality service to members through branch managers, card services, and front-line personnel. Achieve organizational goals; participate in development and implementation of organizational strategic plans; insure the organization is in compliance with all regulations at the branch level with primary responsibility for identifying and communicating deposit related compliance requirements. Participate in the general management of the organization as member of the management team.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Directs and monitors branch operations, through individual branch managers and front-line personnel, to ensure they meet organizational goals and objectives. Monitors retail product delivery quality and takes action to resolve problems.
- Hires, reviews, schedules, trains, directs, and monitors the work of direct reports; conducts performance reviews; allocates resources to meet operational needs within the department; reviews and approves, denies, or modifies department recommendations for subordinates.
- Work with the Marketing Department to understand and recommend the branch level marketing materials, communications and messages. Ensure branches are implementing and carrying out marketing strategy.
- Ensures the organization is in compliance with all regulations; responsible for compliance issues associated with deposit programs including Regulations B, D, E, Z, CC, and DD.
- Formulates and recommends operating policies, procedures and objectives or changes in existing policies, procedures and objectives; ensures compliance with and implementation of approved policies, procedures and objectives.
- Assess and identify staff training needs and work with staff training and development to complete.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- To meet or exceed operational objectives with respect to sales and financial objectives.
- To maintain a cohesive, highly trained and motivated staff, sufficient to meet the needs of the credit union.
- To monitor, report on and address trends in operations and deposit services.
- To provide informed, professional and accurate service and support to all members and associates.
- To note observations of employee performance into appropriate reporting tool, as well as, give to and receive feedback from employee on the same no later than 14 working days following each quarter.
- To complete performance reviews within the prescribed time frame.
- To develop recommendations for cost efficiencies and enhancements to products, pricing, and processes by monitoring trends in operations.
- To ensure all activities within the department are carried out within the prescribed time frames and with minimal errors. To maintain acceptable risk & internal control standards.
- To comply with requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, NCUA Rules and Regulations, and any other regulations pertaining to the job as described and credit union operations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience: Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
- Education: (1) A two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific skills acquired through an apprenticeship program.
- Interpersonal Skills: Motivating or influencing others is a material part of the job. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others. The role requires a significant level of trust or diplomacy.
- Other Skills: Must have in-depth understanding of and ability to interpret regulations affecting deposit
programs within the credit union, including Regulations B, D, E, Z, CC, and DD. Strong supervisory, PC (technology), compliance, leadership, written and verbal communication skills.
- Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk (including walking up and down stairs), use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
To apply please email resume to HRDEPT@newdimensionsfcu.com
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.