Casco FCU is hiring a Part-Time Seasonal Teller at its Gorham location.
This position is scheduled to work between 20-40 hours per week during the summer season (approximately end of May to end of August). It will require travel between our two branch locations as needed (Gorham and West Gorham).
Tellers are expected to be knowledgeable of our full range of financial products and services and refer those to our members as appropriate, while consistently striving to make our team successful. The successful candidate will have a positive, friendly, professional attitude and appearance to help build and maintain solid member relationships. Attention to detail, cash handling experience, excellent organizational skills, computer proficiency, flexibility in scheduling, and a strong work ethic are required. Previous experience with cross-sell goals and an ability to work independently in the absence of direct supervision are a plus! Reliable transportation is a must since this position may require travel to other branches as the workload requires.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new challenges
- Initiative – takes action, operates as a pro-active self-starter, acts on opportunities to improve
- Integrity/Ethics – deals with others in a straightforward, honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values
- Interpersonal Skills – has good listening skills, able to resolve member service issues in a professional manner
- Productivity – manages time well, handles information flow well, accepts accountability, meets accuracy standards
- Teamwork – promotes a team atmosphere, selflessly pitches in, shares information, partners well with others, willingly assists co-workers and shares responsibilities
- Answers confidential inquiries related to member accounts
- Cross-sell a variety of financial products and services that benefit members
- Conducts transactions accurately and in compliance with established credit union policies and procedures
- Understands the Bank Security Act policies and procedures
- Maintains acceptable cash balancing record
- Demonstrates high level of accuracy and efficiency when conducting transactions
- Provides the highest level of member service
- Ability to meet cross-sell goals by offering members information on additional products and services
- Demonstrates ability to handle routine service issues independently
- Refers customers to the appropriate staff for more advanced problem resolution
- Assesses member needs and delivers services or refers to other team members in accordance with credit union strategy
- Contributes to the overall sales growth of the credit union
- Performs additional duties as requested
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Casco FCU offers a competitive wage and benefits package
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application. Completed applications can be returned to the same email address, dropped off at a branch location, or mailed to:
Casco Federal Credit Union
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 87
Gorham, Maine 04038
No phone calls, please.