Sabattus Regional CU is hiring a Part-Time Marketing Coordinator at its Sabattus branch.
If you are looking for a way to express your creativity and give back to the community, this could be the position for you! SRCU is a fun, professional, and philanthropic organization, and we are looking to add someone who shares these values to our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Generate reports for monthly meetings.
- Maintain social media platforms (Constant Contact, Facebook, SRCU website).
- Electronic advertisements will need to be updated frequently as well.
- Organize marketing meetings to create new ideas for community engagement, loan growth, and online presence.
- Maintain a marketing plan and budget.
- Content creation (blogs, newsletters, email blasts)
- Create flyers for events, closings, & raffles.
- Generate new ideas to engage the community and our members.
- Non-profit work (host fundraisers with some of the non-profits that the credit union works with)
Experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook is preferred.
Holding a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication and Media or relative experience is required.
Please email Michelle Firczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, a resume, cover letter, two references, and the employment application.